Volkswagen Repair 206-361-2222
When it comes to enhancing, repairing or simply maintaining your VW, visit Seattle German Auto Center.
Our factory-trained, ASE Certified technicians understand your car better than anyone else. Our service & repair department offers the best in automotive service.
We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available.
Call us today at:
We Offer Factory Trained Service for German Vehicles Backed with Genuine Parts and Our Guarantee.
* The Seattle German Auto Center provides experienced service and repair for VW cars but we are not affiliated with Volkswagen the corporation or manufacturer.
Every 10,000 MI (or 15,000 KM)
- Diagnose/Test Vehicle
- Road test: Check kickdown, braking, steering, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, power accessories and electrical systems. After road test: check for leaks, power steering fluid, exhaust system for damage/leaks.
- Inspect Fluids
- Check engine and engine compartment from above and below for leaks and damage.
- Lighting: Exterior lights; front and rear.
- Rotate Wheels / Tires, Check condition, tread depth and pressure, including spare: adjust if necessary.
- Inspect/Adjust Headlamp
- Lubricate Doors
- Check, clean and lubricate Sunroof / Moonroof
- Replace Engine Oil
- Engine Oil Filter
- Reset Service Reminder Indicators
- Automatic Transmission/Transaxle, Check for leaks.
- Manual Transmission/Transaxle, Check for leaks and level; add if necessary.
- Axle Shaft Assembly, Check boots.
- Battery, including any auxiliary battery (if applicable)
- Brakes and Traction Control for leaks and damage, check thickness of brake pads and check brake fluid level.
- Cooling System level, add if necessary.
- Engine OBD Data Link Connector and DTC memory; purge if necessary.
- Exhaust System for leaks, damage and secure fittings
- Shift Interlock, A/T operation including park/neutral position switch.
- Steering and Suspension, Front axle - check ball joints, tie rods and control arms.
- Wiper and Washer Systems, Check headlight fluid, adjust if necessary